SILENT AUCTION / RAFFLE
Benefit for Barry Moss
PEACE GALLERY NORTH
January 20 – February 7
Flying Colors Artists’ Association is pleased to partner with Baldonnel School to help defray Barry’s expenses while he is recovering from a serious case of pneumonia during a potential period off work for many more weeks.
1) Baldonnel School is holding a Recycled Children’s Book Sale on January 27th with all proceeds being donated to Barry. There is a cash/cheque collection jar in the office for those wishing to support in that manner as well.
2) Raffle Ticket Sale for the artwork titled “THE PARTY OF FIVE II”. This beautiful acrylic piece measures 16″ x 32″ and was donated by local artist Sandy Troudt.
Raffle tickets (1 for $20 … 3 for $50) are on sale at Peace Gallery North and Baldonnel School.
3) The Silent Auction is being hosted by Peace Gallery North and will be open for bidding from January 20th to February 7th.
BID ONLINE – By using the message service on the Peace Gallery North’s Facebook page!
All silent auction pieces can be viewed at the following sites:
(Scroll down to to SILENT AUCTION/RAFFLE BENEFIT under Galleries and click on individual paintings for more information. Available for viewing now.)
- Peace Gallery North’s FACEBOOK page
- Baldonnel School website (See the Silent Auction pieces below)
Winners announced on February 7th.
To all contributors and supporters, THANK YOU!
Please click on the link below to access the schedules for all 3 of our basketball teams … this document includes both games and practice times.
Welcome Back & Happy New Year!
Please click on the link below to access the newsletter:)
Click on the link below:)
We were honored to have Veteran Gavin Holmes join us this year to speak with our students about the importance of Remembrance Day. We would like to thank him for spending this time with us and we would also like to thank Mrs. Martin and her students as well as Mr. Johnson and his students for the wonderful job they all did at this year’s assembly.
Congratulations to both of our volleyball teams for winning their games last week versus Central School. We would like to thank our coaches, Mr. Johnson & Mrs. Turriff, for volunteering their time to coach this year’s teams!
As you can see from the pictures below … our students and staff did an amazing job with their costumes this year! Every single person in our school participated and earned points for their house teams by dressing up for the day … great job everyone!
Please click on the link below:)
Our first theme day of the year was a tremendous success … a huge thanks to all those who participated!
All of our runners did an amazing job at the first race of the season! Trayton Ditner finished 1st overall and Tucker Haab finished 3rd overall for boys in grades 1-3! Naia Gibbons finished 2nd overall for girls in grades 1-3!. Please click on the link below to access all results. We would also like to thank our coach, Mrs. Amber Ditner!